Please note that this Policy contains disclaimers of warranties and limitations on liability that may be applicable to you.
- Investigations. Litterbox Comics may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
- Service Providers. Litterbox Comics may employ third-party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
a. To process payments for purchases made in our store.
The Website works with third party service providers in the U.S. and other jurisdictions to provide website development, hosting, maintenance, transcription, and support as well as other business services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their work, these third parties may have access to or process Personal Information. These disclosures are generally made under terms comparable to this Policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided. We may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties,
to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on our Service.
- Business Transfers. If Litterbox Comics is acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, Litterbox Comics may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company.
- Log Data. Whenever you visit the Website, Litterbox Comics collects information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Notice. By use of our Website, you consent to receive electronic communications from Litterbox Comics. You also agree that any such communications satisfy any legal requirement to make such communications in writing under this Policy or under any applicable laws or regulations. Specifically, we may provide notice to you by sending an email to the address that you provided as part of your registration for our Products and Website. Any notice to Litterbox Comics will be provided by sending an email to [email protected].
- Governing Law & Venue. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the United States of America and by the laws of the State of Texas. Harris County in the state of Texas shall be the exclusive forum for any mediation, arbitration, litigation or dispute resolution.
- Enforceability. If any provision of this Policy is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Policy and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last modified as of 8/16/2021